1. Cancellation Policy: Unfortunately in life, sometimes things come up and you may need to cancel. No worries at all! You may cancel up to 48 hours before the scheduled drop time. That being said, if you cancel within 48 hours of the drop off time, there is a $50 charge for cancelling. This helps us cover labor for scheduling and loss of the potential rental.
2. Payment: We accept a wide range of payments, no worries! Most important to note: to reserve your rentals we must have your payment submitted. Payment is what locks in your reservation for the goodies!
3. Area of play: it's required that the area of play be clean and safe for any inflatables. This is just common sense. Inflatables play areas must be free of power lines, tree branches, rose bushes, pet feces, etc. This is not only for child safety, but also to prevent damage to rented units.
4. Damages: Renting items for parties is cost effective, awesome, and can make for great parties! With that being said, renters are expected to take good care of the items they rent, as they are responsible for them.
When we drop off your rentals, our team members will walk around the rentals with you to make sure they are in good condition and operational.
If upon pickup of the rentals there are significant changes or damages to the condition of the rentals, the renter will be held liable for any of those changes or damages.
Damages and changes to rentals may result in being charged the price it costs to fix the items or the full cost of the replacement of the rental if applicable. So please, be smart and be responsible!
6. Communication: By visiting our website or communicating with Emerald Party Rentals via email or online, you are consenting to receive electronic communications from us. You are in agreement that all electronic communications provided to you electronically also satisfy any requirements of communications in writing. Emerald Party Rentals does not knowingly aggregate, collect, or seek personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. Persons under the age of eighteen may only use our website with the permission of a legal guardian or parent.
7. Indemnity: You are in agreement to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Emerald Party Rentals, our officers, our directors, our employees, agents and third parties, for any losses incurred, costs associated, liabilities and expenses outstanding, with the inclusion of reasonable attorney’s fees in any regard, relating to or arising out from your use of or inability to use our site or our services. Including any user postings made by you or anyone associated with you, any violation of any terms of this agreement or your violation of any of the rights of any third party, or your violation of and within any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations. Emerald Party Rentals reserves the right, at our own cost and discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any and all matters otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
8. Term and Conditions Changes: Emerald Party Rentals retains the right, in our own sole discretion, to change our terms under which we operate at any time. Our current version of terms and conditions will always supersede any previous terms.